My Experiences as an English Teacher and Missionary in Mongolia Ulaanbaatar (Jan 2016 – Jul 2017)

Email me at: (sorry I'm home now)
Mailing address:
Sister Jennifer Hansen
Mongolia Ulaanbaatar Mission
(Sorry I'm home now)

Monday, May 29, 2017

Living God's culture

Good morning America! This week Sister Guild and I got to take our transferly road trip to Baganuur, and it was so beautiful! We had a really nice time. Although while we were there, we encountered some problems with priesthood authority that was going on, and we about had to break up a baptism... but thank goodness for phones and an inspired mission president, we got everything figured out okay, and there was still a baptism for Baganuur.


We also welcomed our new mission doctor couple, the Andersons, from Long Beach California area.
We also had the privilege of getting a visit and hearing from Bishop Waddell, from the Presiding bishopric, his wife, and another member of the Asia area. Bishop Waddell gave a wonderful talk on living God's culture. He spoke a lot about following the spirit. It was wonderful. Sister Guild and I also had a really good discussion about how the Holy Ghost will help us follow exactly the truth, and discern the discrepancies in the world's teachings.


I finished the Book of Mormon for the third time on my mission. Every time is a new experience. This time as I was finishing up the Book of Moroni, and feeling kind of overwhelmed with all of the things I need to change and improve on, and thinking about how to keep progressing and being better and more charitable and imerhuu zuils, I read Moroni 9:25, and he pretty much told me "Don't let all this stuff stress you out- just remember all the hope that the gospel brings, and keep trying to be good, ok? Ok." and I was like, "Okay, thanks Mormon", then I felt better.



I love the Book of Mormon, and I love the gift of the Holy Ghost. These are our most precious gifts and tools throughout our life.

Have a great week!
Sister Hansen

This is our: mission headquarters, stake center, mission president residence, & distribution center.
Basically, Mongolian Mormon central

Only 2 more months to email me at: jennifer.hansen@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment