My Experiences as an English Teacher and Missionary in Mongolia Ulaanbaatar (Jan 2016 – Jul 2017)

Email me at: (sorry I'm home now)
Mailing address:
Sister Jennifer Hansen
Mongolia Ulaanbaatar Mission
(Sorry I'm home now)

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fear not, Little Flock

Well, I emailed you only 3 days ago, so not much new has happened... Sister Bottorff and I were asked to sing "Coming Home" again at the senior couple arrival devotional, and that was really fun.

Olsen, Guild, Bottorff, Hansen, Heacock, Cowles, Urness, Garcia, Wilding

We still haven't received our updated travel plans, but that's just because the travel office is slow at getting the notices out. But no worries, we are all set to depart the MTC this Thursday (2 days). Besides the fact that I haven't even thought about packing yet... I'll probably start that today. Maybe tomorrow. We'll see.

In just about 4 days and many, many hours of flying, we will be in an unknown land where right at this very moment the Lord is preparing people to meet us and hear the good news of repentance- and isn't it such great news?? We get to be forgiven and start fresh, with zero burdens, every single day.



What would you think if I told you you were smarter than the smartest man in the world? You've heard of that guy, Stephen Hawking, right? Supposedly the smartest man in the world, because he knew physics and by all of his smart physics stuff thought he could prove that there is no God.
I am smarter than the smartest man in the world. We are smarter than the smartest man in the world, because we know exactly where we came from. We know where we're going. We know our purpose on earth and it's not just to eat and suffer and fall in love and die and lose everything and that's it. I know that there is a God and all the physics in the world can't convince me otherwise.

Pretty cool, huh?


Ханьсэн Эгч


D&C 6:34-37

 34 Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail.

 35 Behold, I do not condemn you; go your ways and sin no more; perform with soberness the work which I have commanded you.

 36 Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not.

 37 Behold the wounds which pierced my side, and also the prints of the nails in my hands and feet; be faithful, keep my commandments, and ye shall inherit the kingdom of heaven. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment