My Experiences as an English Teacher and Missionary in Mongolia Ulaanbaatar (Jan 2016 – Jul 2017)

Email me at: (sorry I'm home now)
Mailing address:
Sister Jennifer Hansen
Mongolia Ulaanbaatar Mission
(Sorry I'm home now)

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy Birthday Mom

[Paper Letter mailed 1/20, received 1/23]
[Posted by Jennifer's mom.We received a handwritten letter (YAY!) from Jennifer on Saturday, for my birthday. A great gift! Just wanted to share a few things that she had in that letter.]

Dear Mom,

 Thank you for sending so many letters - sometimes I get so divulged in what I am doing I forget  people have lives outside of the MTC. It's a good reminder that there are real people that care about me!

So here's a funny story - my district was all joking around, and we decided we are going to convert the whole country of Mongolia by convincing them that their flag represents the Plan of Salvation.
Let me Clarify:

Crazy stuff, eh?




Anyway, hope all is well at home & you have a great birthday! xoxo

2 Nephi 4:26-30
1 Peter 4:12-14







No comments:

Post a Comment