My Experiences as an English Teacher and Missionary in Mongolia Ulaanbaatar (Jan 2016 – Jul 2017)

Email me at: (sorry I'm home now)
Mailing address:
Sister Jennifer Hansen
Mongolia Ulaanbaatar Mission
(Sorry I'm home now)

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

This is a short one

I'm pretty tired and I'm talking to my sister so this'll probably be pretty short.


We went on a really fun hike for pday with  Sisters Olsen, Shreeve, Bottorff, Tilleman-Dick, and our friend Urinbileg. It was super hot, but really fun. Sister Olsen about got eaten by a dog. We're doing the same hike again this Saturday for a ward relief society activity.


My new member, Myagmar hit her 1 year mark this week too! I didn't have the opportunity to talk to her or anything, but she is still going strong and so excited and preparing to go to the temple.
Also ENGLISH IS OVER! Sister Olsen I are now free from the little yellow prison FOREVER!!! That is one thing I will not miss.



We should be welcoming our new doctor couple tomorrow, saying goodbye to the Maynes on Friday, and a replacement senior couple should be here next week as well.
Sister Guild and I will be going to do and exchange is Baganuur again this week, and I'm so excited to see it turning green and beautiful!


I am so excited for Allison to go to the temple this week. I so wish that I could be there, but it will be amazing! I love the temple- it is a complete separation from all the worries and stress of the world, and it is the only place that I feel completely and totally at peace. I can hardly wait until I get to go inside again :)

Have a wonderful week!
Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment