My Experiences as an English Teacher and Missionary in Mongolia Ulaanbaatar (Jan 2016 – Jul 2017)

Email me at: (sorry I'm home now)
Mailing address:
Sister Jennifer Hansen
Mongolia Ulaanbaatar Mission
(Sorry I'm home now)

Monday, February 6, 2017

Goodbye to all my favorite people.

Well my people, it snowed this week!! Which means, it's warm enough to snow! Spring is coming! We're in week 6 of the 9's. It'll be Naadam before you know it.

Jennifer and Buyanaa
This week was pretty sad as I said goodbye to all my favorite people and places in anticipation of the transfer. I love this area and this ward so much, and have had incredible learning and growing and loving experiences the last 5 1/2 months. These are people that I will remember fondly for the rest of my life (and hopefully come visit again some day in the future!)




We also got a wonderful new investigator this week, Sainzaya who is a good friend of Oyunbileg and Batkhuyag (cute little Erdenebayar's family) She doesn't know anything about God or religion, but has faithfully accepted everything we have taught her so far and is very excited to learn more and read and begin to build and strengthen her relationship with Jesus Christ.


I have a very strong testimony of obedience, even when you don't necessarily have a strong testimony of the principle that you are being obedient to. Being humble enough to believe that Heavenly Father just knows better than we do, and trusting and following Him whom we cannot see will eventually lead to a knowledge and testimony of all His commandments and principles and will result in a stronger and more lasting happiness and confidence in the Plan of Salvation.
Have a wonderful week! Stay tuned for TRANSFERS!
Sister Hansen


The 4 big guys are my infantry officers that all speak pretty good English

English class (only half of them!)

Email me at: jennifer.hansen@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment